An advanced switcher for genuine experts is ATEM Mini Extreme! All the features of the ATEM Mini Pro are included, in addition to 8 HDMI inputs, 2 independent HDMI outputs, 2 USB ports, and a headphone jack. A Multi view with up to 16 views, 6 picture-in-picture DVEs, and 4 chroma Keyes are also included.
The front panel has buttons for transitions, video effects, and sources that are simple to use. You are able to press the large source buttons with your fingers. You can switch the visual output between cameras, programmers, and Multi view using the ATEM Extreme's controls for audio mixing, streaming control, recording control, and output selection. On the rear panel, there are HDMI inputs for laptops or cameras, additional microphone inputs, a webcam USB port, and an HDMI "AUX" output for programmer video.
Live stream to YouTube, Facebook Live, Skype, Twitch, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and other platforms that support RTMP protocols.
If you use the USB Type-C output or an Ethernet connection to your network, virtually any video software, including Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skype, Open Broadcaster, and Split Broadcaster, will recognize your switched show as a webcam input.
4G and 5G Phone Support
By connecting an Apple or Android phone to the USB connection on the ATEM Mini Extreme models, you can access mobile data while conducting live production on location. In addition, it is a great backup for the primary Ethernet connection, ensuring that your stream will not be lost in the event that your hardwired connection is interrupted. The USB port will also power your phone, preventing battery drain, and the switcher will automatically switch to using the phone as the primary connection.
Multi view Monitoring
In addition to Program, Preview, eight HDMI inputs, Super Source, clean feed, media player, streaming status, recording status, and audio meters, the HDMI output can be set up for Multi view with up to 16 views. It also has eight HDMI inputs, clean feed, and Super Source support.
When the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K and 6K models are connected via the HDMI inputs and updated with the most recent software, the ATEM Mini Extreme can control them. On compatible lenses, you can control the iris, gain, focus, detail, and zoom settings of your HDMI camera. Additionally, the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K and 6K's DaVinci Resolve primary color corrector lets you color balance cameras and create distinctive looks.
The switcher can store up to 20 images with fill and key, and it supports PNG, TGA, BMP, GIF, JPEG, and TIFF file formats.
In addition to incorporating the ATEM Software Control Panel, it is compatible with the Advanced Panels ATEM 1 M/E, ATEM 2 M/E, and ATEM 4 M/E. The ATEM Mini Extreme can be set up to use video hub Smart Control Pro and video hub Master Control Pro to route sources to destinations with the help of Blackmagic's video hub Hardware Panel Setup utility.
With the ATEM Mini Extreme models, you can directly record the same H.264 video files with AAC audio that you streamed to USB flash drives. The Blackmagic Multideck or a USB hub can record to multiple disks. Consequently, recording can continue uninterruptedly on a second disk when one disk becomes full. Record settings and disk selection are controlled by ATEM Software Control, and a record status view is provided by the integrated multiview. Connected Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Cameras can also be used to begin recording.
With the ATEM Mini Extreme models, you can directly record the same H.264 video files with AAC audio that you streamed to USB flash drives. The Blackmagic multideck or a USB hub can record to multiple disks. Consequently, recording can continue uninterruptedly on a second disk when one disk becomes full. Record settings and disk selection are controlled by ATEM Software Control, and a record status view is provided by the integrated Multiview. Connected Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Cameras can also be used to begin recording.
The two independent 3.5mm stereo audio inputs can be used to connect desktop and lapel microphones, or you can connect a music player to create introduction music prior to the start of the program but after the live stream starts. By adding two additional stereo audio inputs, you can ensure that both the host and the guest have lapel microphones when conducting interviews. The ATEM Mini's panel has buttons for enabling inputs to the audio mixer and adjusting the audio level. Since each model comes with a Fair light audio mixer and both microphone inputs are connected to the mixer, you can live mix from any audio source. The ATEM Mini Extreme also has a headphone output.
- Total Video Inputs: 8
- Total Outputs: 4
- Total Aux Outputs: 2 Total Audio Inputs: 2 x 3.5mm stereo mini jack.
- Total Audio Outputs: 1 x 3.5mm stereo mini jack.
- Video Input Re-Sync: On all 8 HDMI inputs.
- Frame Rate and Format Converters: On all 8 HDMI inputs.
- HDMI Video Inputs: 8 x HDMI type A, 10-bit HD switchable., 2 channel embedded audio.
- HDMI Program Outputs: 2
- Ethernet: Ethernet supports 10/100/1000 BaseT for live streaming, software control and updates and direct or network panel connection.
- Computer Interface: 2 x USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1
- Video Sampling: 4:2:2 YUV
- Color Precision: 10-bit
- Color Space: Rec 709
- HDMI Input Resolutions: 1280 x 720p 50Hz, 59.94Hz and 60Hz 1920 x 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94 and 60Hz
- Upstream Keyers: 4
- Downstream Keyers: 2
- Advanced Chroma Keyers: Up to 4
- Linear/Luma Keyers: Up to 4
- Total Number of Layers: 9
- Pattern Generators: 5
- Color Generators: 2
- DVE With Borders and Drop Shadow: 2
- Interface: Minimum monitor resolution of 1366 x 768.
- Audio Mixer: 11 input x 2 channel mixer.
- Analog Input Delay: Up to 8 frames
- Input Impedance: 1.8k
- Max Input Level: +6dBV
- Analog Input: Unbalanced stereo
- Mic Plug In Power: Available on both 3.5mm mini jack connections.
- Recording Modes: 1920 x 1080p up to 60 fps (MP4)
- Operating Systems: Mac and Windows 10
- Power Supply: 1 x External 12V power supply.
- Power Usage: 36W
- Operating Temperature: 5° C to 40° C (41° - 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -10° to 60° C (14° to 140° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
Questions concerning this product ?
Ask an expert
Dial +1(647) 490-4003