- Move up to Large Format GFX50S II offers the perfect mix of accessibility and flexibility. Pair it with the new GF 35-70mm F4.5-5.6 WR lens and you’ll find a wonderfully affordable combination that delivers images from a 51.4-megapixel sensor, which makes it the perfect gateway to large format photography.
- The Freedom to Create: GFX50S II features a redesigned in-body image stabilization (IBIS) system that is 20% smaller, and 10% lighter, than the version found in GFX100.
- Reassuringly Familiar: GFX50S II weighs just 900g (1.98lb) and is similar in size to many full-frame cameras, which makes the ergonomically contoured handgrip and PASM dial - used to access the camera’s main exposure functions - feel wonderfully familiar and accessible.
- Responsive Autofocus for Ultimate Creativity: Fast, reliable autofocus comes to GFX50S II, thanks to a combination of advanced technologies and Fujifilm’s powerful X-Processor 4 imaging engine. Sensor readout speeds have been boosted from 130fps to 250fps compared to GFX50S.
- The 51.4MP large format sensor uses a specially designed CMOS Bayer array that delivers images with minimal noise and an incredibly wide dynamic range, while 19 Film Simulation modes allow creatives to produce images with colors that stir emotion and memories.
Original price $4,210.99 CAD - Original price $4,210.99 CAD
Original price $4,210.99 CAD
$4,313.00 CAD - $4,313.00 CAD
Current price $4,313.00 CAD
Questions concerning this product ?
Ask an expert
Dial +1(647) 490-4003