- Featuring a 6.5-inch Infinity-V display, the Galaxy A02 uses a PLS TFT LCD panel with HD plus resolution.
- Samsung has released the new model in four color variants, namely Denim Black, Denim Blue, Denim Gray, and Denim Red. The phone will pack a MediaTek MT6739W quad-core processor with PowerVR Rogue GE8100 GPU.
- It has two RAM and internal storage variants. The latest offering from the South Korean firm also offers extended storage (up to 1 TB) by the means of a microSD card and has a dual SIM card slot as well.
- In the camera section, the rear has a dual-camera setup with a main 13 MP camera and a 2 MP macro lens for close-up shots.
- The bump also has an LED flash. At the front, the Galaxy A02 sports a 5 MP selfie camera with an F2.0 aperture.
- The model can record full HD (1080 p) videos at a rate of 30 frames per second.
- The phone runs on Android 10 (with One UI 2) out of the box and it has LTE, GPS, and Wi-Fi support.
- It also comes with Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, a headphone jack, a microUSB port, and offers 7.75W fast charging with the 5,000 mAh battery.
- 4G LTE Bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, 14, 29, 30 GSM Only
- 64GB 3GB RAM | Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm) Chipset | Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU | Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 GPU
- Cameras: 13 MP, f/2.0, AF | 5 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Display: 6.0 inches | 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~268 ppi density) | IPS LCD
- Battery: Li-Ion 3500 mAh, non-removable | Charging 10W
All Products , Best selling products , Bestseller Products , Cell Phones & Mobiles , New Arrivals , New products
Questions concerning this product ?
Ask an expert
Dial +1(647) 490-4003