The Canon EF mount Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Lens is a quick standard-length prime that uses three Special Low Dispersion glass elements and one molded glass aspherical element to produce exceptional optical performance.
These components work to reduce digitalis coma flare and chromatic aberrations to give great image sharpness and clarity, together with an innovative optical design. Moreover, the lens' large diameter and floating mechanism aid in vignetting correction to preserve periphery brightness. Moreover, lens components have received a Super Multi Coating to lessen flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity.
- For the Art line, the Sigma 50mm 1.4 DG HSM has been redesigned and reengineered to set a new standard.
- The Sigma 50mm 1.4 prime lens is a professional-level performer with a large 1.4 aperture, making it ideal for portrait, landscape, studio, and street photography.
- The 50mm 1.4 is a high-performance lens for contemporary DSLR sensors thanks to its Super Multi-Layer coating, Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass, and Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) that ensures quiet, smooth, and accurate autofocusing.
- The Sigma USB Dock can be used with this lens to fine-tune its various characteristics and update its firmware.
- Focal Length: 50mm
- Maximum Aperture: f/1.4
- Minimum Aperture: f/16
- Lens Mount: Canon EF
- Lens Format Coverage: Full-Frame
- Angle of View: 46.8°
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.31' / 40 cm
- Maximum Magnification: 0.18x
- Optical Design: 13 Elements in 8 Groups
- Diaphragm Blades: 9, Rounded
- Focus Type: Auto focus
- Image Stabilization: No
- Filter Size: 77mm
- Dimensions (Dia. x L): 3.36 x 3.93" / 85.34 x 99.82 mm
- Weight: 1.79 lb. / 815 g