Sony E 11mm F1.8 APS-C Ultra-Wide-Angle Prime for APS-C Cameras - Black
Original price $713.57 USD - Original price $713.57 USD
$713.57 USD - $713.57 USD
Current price $713.57 USD
- This incredibly compact and lightweight ultra-wide-angle 11mm APS-C prime offers dynamic perspectives, outstanding image quality, large F1.8 aperture as well as fast, precise, quiet AF ideal for still and video content creators.
- The small size and low weight of the lens makes it a perfect match for compact APS-C as well as Super35 E-mount cameras. Also thanks to a refined internal focus mechanism, the lens’s length remains constant while focusing for ideal balance and handling. You can move in close to the subject, right down to the lens’s minimum focusing distance, and shoot movies or stills without being restricted by changing lens length.
- An 11 mm field of view and large F1.8 aperture make it easy to shoot subjects against sweeping background with beautiful bokeh. That also makes this lens ideal for vlogging as the wide field of view helps capture all of the scene even when the camera is held at arm’s length.
- State-of-the-art lens technology packed into this remarkable large-aperture ultra-wide lens reduces unwanted focus breathing and angle of view shifts when focusing. It also supports the breathing compensation function in compatible alpha cameras, further reducing unwanted angle of view shifts during focusing for smooth, high-quality movie footage.
- Two linear motors give this large-aperture lens impressively fast, precise autofocus and tracking performance for both stills and movies. AF and tracking are so responsive that the full speed potential of the camera in use can be fully realized so that even fast or erratically moving subjects can be reliably captured.