Available in graphite brown or white, the Earset's overall look is quite unique. The ear hooks, covered in soft rubber, and the metallic hinge they connect to are both visually striking. The matte plastic earpieces are detailed with anodized aluminum, and the inline remote is also aluminum. The end result is a cool, retro-inspired design. Further adding to the retro vibe: foam earpiece covers, rather than silicon ear tips. We're talking old-school Walkman-style slip-on foam covers, not Comply foam or memory foam, and for earbuds, not headphones—you get three pairs of them in black.
The inline remote control and mic compartment have three buttons—a central multifunction button for playback, call management, and track navigation, and two outer buttons that control volume. On tracks with intense sub-bass content, like The Knife's "Silent Shout," the earphones deliver powerful bass depth that doesn't distort at top volumes. On this track, the bass almost seems to overwhelm the mix—there's a crispness in the highs, but it's not as strong as the throbbing bass, and the balance seems weighted toward the lows more so than is typical.
- Rich bass depth.
- Cool retro design, with unique ear hooks that move smoothly on hinges.
- Solid mic clarity.
- Loudspeaker: Electro-Dynamic Driver, 14.2 Mm Diameter
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Microphone: Omnidirectional, Mems
- Sensitivity: 1 Khz: 105 Db Spl +/- 3 Db @ -3 Dbfs
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2, Aac Codecs
- Remote: In-Line Remote With 3 Buttons
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Materials: Aluminium, Rubber, Polymer, Foam
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Capacity: 95mah
- Up To 5 Hours Playtime At Moderate Volume
- Charging Time: Approx. 2 Hours To Full Charge, 20 Mins Charge For 1 Hour Playtime
- Weight: 30g
- Dimensions: 40 x 55 x 24mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.