DJI Ronin S
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
|Compatible Devices||DJI Ronin-S|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7.28 x 7.95 x 19.13 inches|
|Item Weight||1850 Grams|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||8 Pounds|
About this item
- The Ronin-S stabilizer for DSLR and mirrorless cameras empowers creators to shoot with the freedom of stabilized shots on the move. It has been rigorously tested to support a payload of 8lbs by 3.6 kg while still achieving a smooth, cinematic shot.
- Offers a suite of advanced capturing features to unleash your imagination like Panorama, Timelapse, Motionlapse, Track.
- The Ronin-S gives independent filmmakers the power to capture spontaneous moments with clarity, smoothness, and a refreshing perspective.
- The detachable, modular design of the Ronin-S makes it easy to fit inside a backpack on your travels. Thanks to the industry standard quick-release plate design, you can easily mount the camera onto the gimbal for tracking shots or on a tripod for stills.
- Compatible with - Canon: 5D MK III, 5D MK IV, 6D MK II, EOS 200D, 6D, 80D, M50, M6 Mark II, R, RP, EOS-1D X Mark II; Fujifilm: X-T2, X-T3; Nikon: D5, D850, Z50, Z6, Z7; Panasonic: G9, G95, GH3, GH4, GH5, GH5S, S1, S1H; Sony: A6000, A6300, A6400, A6500, A7M2, A7M3, A7R2, A7R3, A7R4, A7S, A7S2, A9
- What you get: DJI Ronin-S, BG37 Grip (Built-in Battery), Camera Mounting Plate, 3x Camera Screw 1/4"-20, Lens Support, Camera Riser, USB-C Cable, Hook-and-Loop Strap for gimbal, Storage Case, Extended Grip/Tripod (Plastic), Focus Wheel, RSS IR Control Cable, Multi-Camera Control Cable (Type-C)
- DJI Ronin App requires iOS 9.0, Android 5.0 or above Compatible devices include: iPhone 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11, XS Max, XS, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, 6s Plus, 6s, 6 Plus, 6, SE, iPad Mini 4, iPad Pro, Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus, S10, S9 Plus, S9 , S9 Plus, S9, S8 Plus, S7, Note8, Note9, S5, S6 edge, A9, Google Nexus 6P, Huawei P30 Pro, P30, P20 Pro, P10, P9, Mate 20, Mate10, Mate 9 Pro, Nova 3e, MT7-TL00, Honor V10, Magic 2, Vivo X21A, X27, NEXS, Oppo Find X, R15, R11, Xiaomi 8, Xiaomi Max2, Xiaomi Max3, Xiaomi MIX3, Xiaomi MIX2S, LG V20.
Any manufacturer's defect, or issues resulting from an inherent flaw in the product should be reported to SaveOnCells. If you feel your product meets these requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the nature of your warranty claim and all necessary details.
Please note that damages caused to the item whether it is water damage, software and/or hardware damage is not covered by any warranties.
We Provide Pre-paid shipping labels on all eligible returns, to return your item please send an email to 'email@example.com'. Our return period is 30 days for 'unopened and unused products' and 14 days for 'opened and used products'.
Please note that shipping and delivery times displayed on the website are estimates provided to SaveOnCells by dispatch centres and courier services we have partnered with. Deliveries to certain areas for instance rural locations may experience further delays which is beyond our control. It is the buyers responsibility to be informed if their location falls under rural or locations with lower courier service coverage.
In addition, the actual delivery of the orders can be impacted by many events beyond SaveOnCells control which could include weather conditions, courier service delays due to different governmental regulations and customs processing delays.
Please note that shipments to PO Boxes are often slower than non-PO box addresses since majority of courier services do not support shipments to PO boxes.
Customers are responsible for providing complete and accurate shipping addresses. SaveOnCells cannot make changes to your shipping address once a package has been shipped, and SaveOnCells is not liable for packages lost due to incomplete or inaccurate addresses.
We cannot change shipping addresses after your order is confirmed. In an event where you need to change the shipping address, you need to contact us before the item is shipped and cancel your order. After cancellation of your order, you may place a new order with the correct shipping address.
SaveOnCells cannot be held liable for late deliveries. We will, however, work with you to ensure a great shopping experience.
We advise that you always allow several days beyond the expected delivery dates noted on our website for unexpected delays that may be caused beyond our control to avoid disappointments. If you wish to receive your order for a special occasion such as a birthday or before a trip we advise that your order is placed with us well in advance.
Overall, shipping times may vary depending on the shipping destination and the shipping method selected.
Furthermore, delivery of your order may be subject to the availability of inventory in our Distribution Centres. If the order is in-stock in our local distribution centres, we will dispatch it the next business day to receive them within the timeline noted on your order.
Orders are processed and shipped Monday through Friday. Majority of courier services do not operate on weekends and holidays which does not allow us to ship on Saturdays, Sundays or Holidays.
Ready and available products will be shipped within one business day after placing your order. Some orders may be delayed without notice due to shipping or production issues from the product manufacturer, in which case the order will be processed and shipped upon product availability. If a product is delayed beyond the expected ship date or is canceled by the manufacturer, we will notify you via email or telephone and the order will be canceled.
We may divide your order into multi-shipments depending on the availability of the products at the time of processing. In these instances, you will only be charged once for shipping.
For a peace of mind, we always advise to purchase a shipping insurance. Any orders that do not have shipping insurance will not be the responsibility of SaveOnCells and the customer bears the full responsibility and liability for not purchasing an insurance for their shipment. In special circumstances we may work with the courier services to identify the root cause of the loss and may accept a partial or full refund decided at our sole discretion and depending on the reason for loss.
SaveOnCells cannot be held responsible for any orders that do not make it through the local customs and are destroyed due to the item being illegal in the destination country. Customers are solely responsible for complying with their local laws and should be aware of all the documentations needed to be provided to the courier services for release of the item before committing to placing their orders. Should the buyer refuse the package due to import duties or taxes, the buyer takes full liability for all the costs involved in the process.
All orders reported as "delivered" by shipping companies and as shown via tracking numbers are considered delivered. SaveOnCells cannot be made liable of non-delivery in such cases. The customer can open a claim with the courier company in such cases and report to them the non-delivery.
If the address to which the package is sent to and other contact information are the correct address and contact information as provided by the customer, SaveOnCells cannot be held liable if a package is returned. SaveOnCells has the right to charge the shipping fee and refund the order in such cases.
SaveOnCells cannot be held liable for the customer receiving the wrong item if they placed the wrong order.
All non-receipt of orders must be reported within 1 month from the date the item is shipped to you. After this time We will no longer be able to investigate and no compensation will be offered.