Champagne Gold, Silver
Fujifilm X-T200 Body (kit box) Champagne Gold
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
|Model Name||X-T200 - Champagne Gold|
|JPEG quality level||Basic, Fine, Normal|
|White balance settings||Auto|
|Continuous Shooting Speed||8 fps|
|Item Weight||0.01 Pounds|
About this item
- X-T200 is equipped with a vari-angle 3.5-inch/ 16:9 Aspect Ratio widescreen LCD touch-screen can be opened and closed between 0 to 180 degrees and rotated between -90 to +180 degree. It also provides intuitive and responsive control over the camera’s features and functionality and can be used to adjust a variety of settings, like brightness, background blur, Film Simulation effects and image aspect ratios
- The use of on-sensor phase detection pixels across the sensor and an improved prediction algorithm means focus can be achieved quickly and in a variety of imaging environments. The updated Face/ Eye Detection AF makes focusing on individuals or groups of people quickly and easily. This is even possible when the camera’s LCD monitor is flipped out and is used to make a selfie. Automated functions, like Main Subject Recognition, allow the camera to be set to recognize and track a main subject within the frame. Combined with a burst mode of 8fps, important moments with the right people will surely be easier to frame, focus, and immortalize
- Fujifilm’s legacy in color science has given it legendary status among image-makers across the world. During its 85 years in the industry, it has been responsible for some of the most iconic photographic films in history and this exceptional knowledge has been poured into the 11 digital Film Simulation modes installed into X-T200. Images made with these film simulations carry the look and feel of the actual films that inspired them, which are a great building block to sparking creative imaging making. In addition, 20 Advanced Filters, which includes the new Clear Filter, give even more creative possibilities to image-makers as they seek to express themselves artistically
- The new HDR Video function makes recording footage in high contrast situations much easier and more practical, while its in-camera video editing functions allow for clips to be trimmed and right-sized before they are shared. This means creators can share the perfect section of a super-slow motion clip or the best part of their 4K footage, right from the camera to their smartphone without ever needing to open a computer
- Video Capture Resolution: 4K DCI 2160P
Any manufacturer's defect, or issues resulting from an inherent flaw in the product should be reported to SaveOnCells. If you feel your product meets these requirements, please email email@example.com explaining the nature of your warranty claim and all necessary details.
Please note that damages caused to the item whether it is water damage, software and/or hardware damage is not covered by any warranties.
We Provide Pre-paid shipping labels on all eligible returns, to return your item please send an email to 'firstname.lastname@example.org'. Our return period is 30 days for 'unopened and unused products' and 14 days for 'opened and used products'.
Please note that shipping and delivery times displayed on the website are estimates provided to SaveOnCells by dispatch centres and courier services we have partnered with. Deliveries to certain areas for instance rural locations may experience further delays which is beyond our control. It is the buyers responsibility to be informed if their location falls under rural or locations with lower courier service coverage.
In addition, the actual delivery of the orders can be impacted by many events beyond SaveOnCells control which could include weather conditions, courier service delays due to different governmental regulations and customs processing delays.
Please note that shipments to PO Boxes are often slower than non-PO box addresses since majority of courier services do not support shipments to PO boxes.
Customers are responsible for providing complete and accurate shipping addresses. SaveOnCells cannot make changes to your shipping address once a package has been shipped, and SaveOnCells is not liable for packages lost due to incomplete or inaccurate addresses.
We cannot change shipping addresses after your order is confirmed. In an event where you need to change the shipping address, you need to contact us before the item is shipped and cancel your order. After cancellation of your order, you may place a new order with the correct shipping address.
SaveOnCells cannot be held liable for late deliveries. We will, however, work with you to ensure a great shopping experience.
We advise that you always allow several days beyond the expected delivery dates noted on our website for unexpected delays that may be caused beyond our control to avoid disappointments. If you wish to receive your order for a special occasion such as a birthday or before a trip we advise that your order is placed with us well in advance.
Overall, shipping times may vary depending on the shipping destination and the shipping method selected.
Furthermore, delivery of your order may be subject to the availability of inventory in our Distribution Centres. If the order is in-stock in our local distribution centres, we will dispatch it the next business day to receive them within the timeline noted on your order.
Orders are processed and shipped Monday through Friday. Majority of courier services do not operate on weekends and holidays which does not allow us to ship on Saturdays, Sundays or Holidays.
Ready and available products will be shipped within one business day after placing your order. Some orders may be delayed without notice due to shipping or production issues from the product manufacturer, in which case the order will be processed and shipped upon product availability. If a product is delayed beyond the expected ship date or is canceled by the manufacturer, we will notify you via email or telephone and the order will be canceled.
We may divide your order into multi-shipments depending on the availability of the products at the time of processing. In these instances, you will only be charged once for shipping.
For a peace of mind, we always advise to purchase a shipping insurance. Any orders that do not have shipping insurance will not be the responsibility of SaveOnCells and the customer bears the full responsibility and liability for not purchasing an insurance for their shipment. In special circumstances we may work with the courier services to identify the root cause of the loss and may accept a partial or full refund decided at our sole discretion and depending on the reason for loss.
SaveOnCells cannot be held responsible for any orders that do not make it through the local customs and are destroyed due to the item being illegal in the destination country. Customers are solely responsible for complying with their local laws and should be aware of all the documentations needed to be provided to the courier services for release of the item before committing to placing their orders. Should the buyer refuse the package due to import duties or taxes, the buyer takes full liability for all the costs involved in the process.
All orders reported as "delivered" by shipping companies and as shown via tracking numbers are considered delivered. SaveOnCells cannot be made liable of non-delivery in such cases. The customer can open a claim with the courier company in such cases and report to them the non-delivery.
If the address to which the package is sent to and other contact information are the correct address and contact information as provided by the customer, SaveOnCells cannot be held liable if a package is returned. SaveOnCells has the right to charge the shipping fee and refund the order in such cases.
SaveOnCells cannot be held liable for the customer receiving the wrong item if they placed the wrong order.
All non-receipt of orders must be reported within 1 month from the date the item is shipped to you. After this time We will no longer be able to investigate and no compensation will be offered.