Fujifilm X100V (Silver)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
|Model Name||X100V - Silver|
|Special Feature||X-Processor 4 Image Processor; Built-In Flash; Film Simulation Modes|
|Lens Type||Wide Angle|
|Continuous Shooting Speed||11.00|
|Exposure Control Type||Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority|
|Item Weight||478 Grams|
About this item
- Great photography every day, everywhere: X100V features a newly designed, incorporated 23 millimeter F2 lens, ensuring you preserve those special moments at maximum resolution with minimal distortion. It also offers an improved close focusing performance compared to previous X100 models, and, for the first time in the X100 line, you can keep making images even in the toughest conditions when you attach the optional adapter ring with the weather-sealing protection lens (sold separately). This outstanding lens retains the same slim line design as other X100 models, so it retains compatibility with existing WCL and TCL lens attachments.
- Designed for quality and speed: From fleeting holiday moments and family celebrations to hard-hitting visual stories and ever-changing city streets, X100V has been designed to always deliver exceptional image and video quality. Creating a tool this capable takes powerful technology; That’s why Fujifilm’s state-of-the-art X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-processor 4 combination sits at this camera’s core. Pairing this exceptional, 26.1MP, back-side illuminated sensor and powerful quad-core CPU results in incredible quality, wide dynamic range, lightning-fast processing and precision AF performance, right down to -5EV.
- Two ways to see an Image: To truly convey the magic of a scene, you need to be immersed in the moment and X100V’s advanced hybrid viewfinder gives you everything you need to do exactly that. At the flick of a switch, you can change between the X100V’s 0.52x magnification optical viewfinder (OVF), which uses parallax-correcting frame lines to let you see outside the shot, and it’s 3.69M-dot OLED electronic viewfinder (EVF), which gives you a real-time preview of your exposure. You can even get the best of both worlds by using the electric rangefinder function (ERF) to activate a mini EVF display within the OVF window.
- Frame the perfect image: X100V has been specifically tailored for photographers who are never without a camera by their side and always ready to frame a moment. The two-way, tilting LCD touchscreen is a perfect example of Fujifilm’s tailored design. This new technology within the X100V offers quick, intuitive controls and makes struggling to frame images from difficult angles a thing of the past. Furthermore, when folded flat it fits seamlessly into the camera’s slim line body, and in doing so, this sophisticated LCD touchscreen finds the perfect balance between functionality and portability.
- Movies on the move: The X100V allows you to explore a whole new world of image making with the ability to create stunning 4K video at 30 frames per second. Additionally, super slow-motion footage can be recorded using the camera’s full HD/120p setting, so you can relive details that would otherwise be missed by the naked eye. This professional-level quality is backed up by Fujifilm’s outstanding color reproduction technology and unique selection of in-camera film simulation modes, while those who need more fidelity can record 10-bit, 4:2:2 color via the HDMI port.
Any manufacturer's defect, or issues resulting from an inherent flaw in the product should be reported to SaveOnCells. If you feel your product meets these requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the nature of your warranty claim and all necessary details.
Please note that damages caused to the item whether it is water damage, software and/or hardware damage is not covered by any warranties.
We Provide Pre-paid shipping labels on all eligible returns, to return your item please send an email to 'email@example.com'. Our return period is 30 days for 'unopened and unused products' and 14 days for 'opened and used products'.
Please note that shipping and delivery times displayed on the website are estimates provided to SaveOnCells by dispatch centres and courier services we have partnered with. Deliveries to certain areas for instance rural locations may experience further delays which is beyond our control. It is the buyers responsibility to be informed if their location falls under rural or locations with lower courier service coverage.
In addition, the actual delivery of the orders can be impacted by many events beyond SaveOnCells control which could include weather conditions, courier service delays due to different governmental regulations and customs processing delays.
Please note that shipments to PO Boxes are often slower than non-PO box addresses since majority of courier services do not support shipments to PO boxes.
Customers are responsible for providing complete and accurate shipping addresses. SaveOnCells cannot make changes to your shipping address once a package has been shipped, and SaveOnCells is not liable for packages lost due to incomplete or inaccurate addresses.
We cannot change shipping addresses after your order is confirmed. In an event where you need to change the shipping address, you need to contact us before the item is shipped and cancel your order. After cancellation of your order, you may place a new order with the correct shipping address.
SaveOnCells cannot be held liable for late deliveries. We will, however, work with you to ensure a great shopping experience.
We advise that you always allow several days beyond the expected delivery dates noted on our website for unexpected delays that may be caused beyond our control to avoid disappointments. If you wish to receive your order for a special occasion such as a birthday or before a trip we advise that your order is placed with us well in advance.
Overall, shipping times may vary depending on the shipping destination and the shipping method selected.
Furthermore, delivery of your order may be subject to the availability of inventory in our Distribution Centres. If the order is in-stock in our local distribution centres, we will dispatch it the next business day to receive them within the timeline noted on your order.
Orders are processed and shipped Monday through Friday. Majority of courier services do not operate on weekends and holidays which does not allow us to ship on Saturdays, Sundays or Holidays.
Ready and available products will be shipped within one business day after placing your order. Some orders may be delayed without notice due to shipping or production issues from the product manufacturer, in which case the order will be processed and shipped upon product availability. If a product is delayed beyond the expected ship date or is canceled by the manufacturer, we will notify you via email or telephone and the order will be canceled.
We may divide your order into multi-shipments depending on the availability of the products at the time of processing. In these instances, you will only be charged once for shipping.
For a peace of mind, we always advise to purchase a shipping insurance. Any orders that do not have shipping insurance will not be the responsibility of SaveOnCells and the customer bears the full responsibility and liability for not purchasing an insurance for their shipment. In special circumstances we may work with the courier services to identify the root cause of the loss and may accept a partial or full refund decided at our sole discretion and depending on the reason for loss.
SaveOnCells cannot be held responsible for any orders that do not make it through the local customs and are destroyed due to the item being illegal in the destination country. Customers are solely responsible for complying with their local laws and should be aware of all the documentations needed to be provided to the courier services for release of the item before committing to placing their orders. Should the buyer refuse the package due to import duties or taxes, the buyer takes full liability for all the costs involved in the process.
All orders reported as "delivered" by shipping companies and as shown via tracking numbers are considered delivered. SaveOnCells cannot be made liable of non-delivery in such cases. The customer can open a claim with the courier company in such cases and report to them the non-delivery.
If the address to which the package is sent to and other contact information are the correct address and contact information as provided by the customer, SaveOnCells cannot be held liable if a package is returned. SaveOnCells has the right to charge the shipping fee and refund the order in such cases.
SaveOnCells cannot be held liable for the customer receiving the wrong item if they placed the wrong order.
All non-receipt of orders must be reported within 1 month from the date the item is shipped to you. After this time We will no longer be able to investigate and no compensation will be offered.