Honor 9 Lite is the latest edition to the world of smartphones, presented by Huawei brand Honor. Working on Android 8.0 Oreo, the dual-SIM (Nano) Honor 9 Lite runs on EMUI 8.0 and features a 5.65-inch full-HD+ (1080x2160 pixels) IPS display with 18:9 aspect ratio. The Honor 9 Lite has four camera sensors on the front and back sides. The dual camera setups on the front and back have 13-megapixel primary and 2-megapixel secondary camera sensors alongside a rear-facing LED flash and PDAF autofocus system. Moreover, it has an octa-core Huawei HiSilicon Kiri 659 SoC, paired with 3GB and 4GB RAM versions.
You can choose from Honor 9 Lite available in two storage options - 32GB and 64GB, both of which are expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB) in a hybrid dual-SIM configuration. The handset has 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB with OTG support, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. Sensors on the board come with accelerometer, ambient light sensor, magnetometer (digital compass), and proximity sensor. Additionally, the smartphone packs a 3000mAh battery that is touted to deliver a talk time of up to 20 hours on a 3G network. It measures 151x71.9x7.6mm and weighs just 149 grams.
- Our international models sometimes may come with an adapter not suitable for your geographical location. If that is the case we typically send a free adapter with the device suited for your location of use. Have questions? Contact our 24/7 customer service.
- Compatibility of the device with your network provider is important to check before purchase. Please contact our 24/7 customer service for any questions.
- 13MP+2MP dual rear camera with AF/PDAF, wide aperture mode, portrait mode, fixed focus, portrait mode, gesture control | 13MP+2MP dual front camera
- 14.351 centimeters (5.65-inch) FHD+ multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 2160 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Memory, Storage and SIM: 4GB RAM | 64GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android v8.0 + EMUI v8.0 operating system with 2.36GHz + 1.7GHz Huawei Kirin 659 octa core processor
- 3000mAH lithium-polymer battery