Originally created by legendary game designer, Sid Meier, Civilization is a turn-based strategy game in which you build an empire to stand the test of time. Explore a new land, research technology, conquer your enemies, and go head-to-head with history's most renowned leaders as you attempt to build the greatest civilization the world has ever known. Now on Nintendo Switch, the quest to victory in Civilization VI can take place wherever and whenever players want.
- The path to victory is the one you determine. Become the most scientifically advanced civilization, dominate through sheer military power, or become the foremost destination for the cultural arts.
- Play as one of 24 different leaders from various countries around the world and throughout history. Build an empire of lucrative trade routes with Cleopatra of Egypt, flex the military might of your legions with Trajan of Rome, or develop a powerhouse of culture with Hojo Tokimune of Japan. Each of the leaders can be played any way you prefer, with unique abilities, units, and infrastructure in their quest for victory.
- See the marvels of your empire spread across the map. Settle in uncharted lands, improve your surroundings, build new districts, and see your cities and your civilization prosper.
- Unlock boosts that speed your civilizations progress through history. To advance more quickly, use your units to actively explore, develop your environment, and discover new cultures.
- Interactions with other civilizations change over the course of the game, from primitive first interactions where conflict is a fact of life, to late game alliances and negotiations.
- Civilization VI for Nintendo Switch includes four playable scenarios, each with a different setting and style of gameplay inspired by history. Be part of the colonization of Australia in Outback Tycoon, defend Poland from invaders in Jadwiga's Legacy, choose a Viking leader to plunder Europe in Vikings, Raiders, and Traders, or conquer the known world in the Conquests of Alexander.
- Up to 4 players can cooperate or compete for supremacy via a wireless LAN.
|Features||Strategize and help build your own empire with this game for the Nintendo Switch.|
|Video Game Platform||Nintendo Switch|
|Video Game Collection||Civilization|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||9.00 x 6.00 x 1.50 Inches|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.