Skip to content
| Brand || Panasonic |
| Lens type || Telephoto |
| Compatible mountings || Micro Four Thirds |
| Maximum focal length || 25 millimeters |
| Minimum focal length || 10 millimeters |
About this item
- Leica DG vario-summilux – Leica camera ag’s strict quality standards optimized for photo/video has been developed into this ruggedized Mirrorless micro Four Thirds mount lens.
- F1. 7 full range – F. 17 high-speed aperture brightness is available across the entire zoom range of 10-25mm
- Stepless aperture – a stepless “De-Clicked” aperture ring and micro-step Drive aperture system provide smooth transitions when scene brightness changes rapidly.
- Reduced brightness shifts - The optical design achieves exceptional barycentric stability to minimize image shifts during zooming.
- Clutch focus –a focus Clutch Mechanism enables instant AF/MF switching and accurate manual focusing Plus an inner focus Drive system provides near silent operation.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist