Samsung Galaxy J4 smartphone runs on Android v8.0 (Oreo) operating system. The phone is powered by Quad core, 1.4 GHz, Cortex A53 processor. It runs on the Samsung Exynos 7 Quad 7570 Chipset. It has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage.
Samsung Galaxy J4 smartphone has a Super AMOLED display. It measures 151.7 mm x 77.2 mm x 8.1 mm and weighs 175 grams. The screen has a resolution of HD (720 x 1280 pixels) and 267 ppi pixel density. It has an aspect ratio of 16:9 and screen-to-body ratio of 71.04 %. On camera front, the buyers get a 5 MP f/2.2 Primary Camera and on the rear, there's an 13 MP camera with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Smile detection, Touch to focus. It is backed by a 3000 mAh battery. Connectivity features in the smartphone include WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Volte, and more.
- Our international models sometimes may come with an adapter not suitable for your geographical location. If that is the case we typically send a free adapter with the device suited for your location of use. Have questions? Contact our 24/7 customer service.
- Compatibility of the device with your network provider is important to check before purchase. Please contact our 24/7 customer service for any questions.
- Camera: 13 MP Rear camera | 5 MP front camera
- Display: 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) HD Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display with 720x1280 pixels
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 2GB RAM | 16GB storage expandable up to 256GB | Dual SIM with dual standby (4G+4G)
- Operating System and Processor: Android v8.0 Oreo operating system with 1.4GHz Exyn operating system 7570 quad core processor
- Battery: 3000 mAH lithium ion battery
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty