Different Models of JBL Earphones in 2022
Different Models of JBL Earphones in 2022
JBL has been running and ruling audio gadgets since 1946. The American company is now a global platform that launches new and advanced audio devices every year. The bonus is they have an extensive range of products ranging from budget to little high end. So, if you're looking for the best and different models of JBL earphones, you've landed in the right place. Let's take a tour of JBL Earphones in 2022.
#1 JBL Tour Pro+
JBL Tour Pro+ are true wireless earbuds for those who prefer in-ear earphones. The adaptive active noise cancelling feature lets you minimise or enhance outside sounds with a tap on earbuds. Also, you can use the JBL headphones App for controlling all the functions. A fast pair feature instantly connects the phone with earbuds when the earbud case is open. One of the fantastic features is Dual Connect + Sync, which allows playing music and attending call options on either earbud.
Some of the features of JBL Tour Pro+ are:
- There are more than 32 hours of music playback.
- There's a speed charging option ( 10 minutes charge = 1-hour playback)
- It Uses 3-microphones beamforming array technology that leads to clear calling.
- It's IPX4 Sweatproof.
- It comes with 6.8 mm drivers for pro-sound.
- You can command and use connected Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant with it.
#2 JBL Reflect Flow Pro
Another amazing JBL Reflect Flow Pro are true active sports in-ear earbuds. They come with active noise cancellation, amazing sweatproof features and additional mics. In addition, there are three additional ear tips and four extra POWERFINS stabilisers. It lets you set your earbuds in maximum comfort while doing anything.
The highlights of JBL Reflect Flow Pro are:
- Smart charging option with 30 hours of battery life. A 10-minute charge can give 1-hour playback.
- There are 6.8 mm drivers, which provide good bass and JBLs authentic music feels.
- The waterproofing is more advanced here with IPX6.
- There's a fast connection option for connecting to the earbuds.
- You can pair with Alexa and Google Assistant hands-free by saying "Hey Alexa".
- There are six mics for hassle-free calling, even in crowded places.
#3 JBL LIVE Pro 2
The JBL spring 2022 collection is on the floors with this new addition. These earbuds will be a sensation with all-new eco-friendly packaging and some new features. In addition, these wireless Bluetooth hands-free earbuds have amazing battery life.
Some of the highlights of JBL LIVE Pro 2 are:
- 11 mm drivers with JBLs signature sound.
- The charging case has 30 hours of playback while earbuds have 10 hours, making it 40 hours of total playback.
- There is adaptive noise cancelling.
- It's IPX5 water, dust and sweatproof.
- Fifteen minutes of charge will give four hours of incredible playback.
- Hands free control for Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Six microphones enable high quality calling in noise and wind too.
#4 JBL Reflect Aero
It's the new and competitive addition to the JBL REFLECT series. The design is especially for gym, yoga and workout enthusiasts. The POWER FINS will give you the most comfortable experience. The ear cups match with ear design and feel very light. The sound quality is unbeatable due to the six mic technology, good for phone calls.
Features of JBL Reflect Aero are:
- There's Ultimate wireless charging via charging case 16 hours and 8 hours in the earbuds. The total playback time is around 24 hours.
- There are 6.8mm dynamic drivers.
- There's True Adaptive Noise Cancelling with Smart Ambient
- It uses one of the IPX6 technologies which is rare in the JBL club earphones.
- It's water, weather and dustproof.
- Hands-free control with a single tap and also via JBL Headphones App.
- It can control Alexa and Google Assistant hands-free.
#5 JBL LIVE Free 2
It's the recipient of CES® 2022 Innovation Awards and has some advanced technology. One among them is using 10 mm dynamic drivers, which give JBLs signature sound. The playback is mind-blowing for 35 hours. Also, it's splashproof and waterproof with IPX5 technology. There is a single tap earbud control or by the App. The controls are quite quick in this one, and it will be the leading earphones of 2022.
The features of JBL LIVE Free 2 are:
- Twenty-eight hours of charging from the case, 7 hours from the earbuds giving it 35 hours playback.
- The adaptive noise cancelling feature has improved even more.
- There are 10 mm dynamic drivers.
- It has Dual Connect + Sync with Google Fast Pair
- There's fast earbud touch control and phone app control.
- The wind isolation technology with five microphones.
- IPX 5 splash and waterproof.
The price point of JBL earphones varies from midrange to high range, which makes it the most affordable brand. Also, the future headphones and earbuds are coming with 50 hours battery and IPX7 rating technology. So, always look for good design, budget range, volume and call experience before buying the best earphones. JBL has so many products, and each promises JBLs superb sound quality. So, pick the one which you like the most now!