- The ZEISS Batis 2.8/18 expands the Batis range of lenses with a super wide-angle lens for the Sony E-mount Cameras.
- The new lens, which features a diagonal angular field of 99 degrees, is currently the shortest full-frame fixed focal length with autofocus.
- The new ZEISS Batis 2.8/18 with innovative OLED display to show focus distance and depth of field is also impressive thanks to its high image quality across the entire image field.
- The super wide-angle camera lens has 11 lens elements in ten groups and draws on the ZEISS Distagon optical design.
- Four of the lens elements are aspheric on both sides and seven are made from special types of glass.
- The Floating Elements design permits constantly high image performance in the focal plane - from the minimum object distance to infinity.
- The new ZEISS Batis 2.8/18 also features an innovative OLED display to show focus distance and depth of field depending on the camera sensor used. "The electronic display is easy to read even in low light," explains Pollmann.
- The fast, quiet AF drive with linear motors keeps the subject sharply in focus. In addition to the autofocus, a handy, rubberized focus ring supports precise manual focusing - meaning the photographer has full creative freedom when it comes to image composition.
- ZEISS Batis lenses are also equipped with dust and weather seals, allowing them to be used in even the harshest weather conditions. All ZEISS Batis lenses support all the operating modes and functions
- Zeiss 18mm f/2.8 Batis Series Lens for Sony E (Open Box) - Lens Caps - Lens hood - Zeiss Warranty
- Super wide-angle lens for full-frame E mount cameras, with a 99½ diagonal field of view
- New floating element design based on the Distagon style, with 11 elements in 10 groups
- 7 lens elements comprised of special glass with 4 aspherical elements
- Weather sealed barrel for moisture and dust protection
Original price $1,380.99 CAD - Original price $1,380.99 CAD
Original price $1,380.99 CAD
$1,425.00 CAD - $1,425.00 CAD
Current price $1,425.00 CAD
Questions concerning this product ?
Ask an expert
Dial +1(647) 490-4003