A unique manual-focus lens designed exclusively for macro shooting, between life-size (1x) and 5x life-size - at its maximum magnification, you can fill a 35mm frame with a grain of rice. Compatible with the Macro Ring Lite and Macro Twin Lite, it eliminates the need for awkward bellows accessories for many macro shooters. The optical system uses a floating system to preserve optical quality at different focusing distances and features a UD-glass element.
- A one-of-a-kind manual focus lens made just for macro photography.
- Fill a 35mm frame with a grain of rice for high-quality manual focus macro photography at magnifications of one to five times.
- Image quality is improved by the sophisticated three-group floating system with the UD element.
- The tripod collar that is removable locks securely and rotates smoothly.
- Enables AE metering on EOS cameras such as the EOS-1N.
- Tripod collar built in and manual focus.
- Up to 5 times life size, 24cm closest focusing distance.
- Focal Length: 65mm
- Lens Construction: 10 elements in 8 groups
- Angle Of View: 18° 40'
- Focus Adjustment: Manual
- Lens Element: UD
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.24m / 0.8 ft.
- Filter Size: 58mm
- Minimum Aperture: f/16
- Maximum Aperture: f/2.8
- Lens Series: Canon EF
- Lens Type: Macro
- Lens Mount: Canon EOS
- Lens Format Coverage: Full-Frame
- Maximum Magnification: 0.06 - 0.16x
- Tripod Collar: Yes
- Dimensions: 3.2 x 3.9" (81.0 x 98.0mm)
- Weight: 25.8oz / 730g
Questions concerning this product ?
Ask an expert
Dial +1(647) 490-4003