The DJI Action 2 Magnetic Protective Case aids in the prevention of impact, scratch, and abrasion damage to the Camera Unit. The Power Module and Front Touchscreen Module are compatible with an additional case. The Magnetic Protective Case, which is made of a polymer that resists heat, also improves video recording. When the case is mounted, DJI Action 2 automatically activates a heat control solution that, under normal circumstances, extends the recording duration.
- Prevents abrasions, scratches, and impact damage. Under normal circumstances, the resistance to heat will increase the length of the recording.
- Compatibility: The Power Module, the Front Touchscreen Module, and the Camera Unit of the DJI Action 2
- To avoid electrical issues and corrosion, wipe away any water or stains from around the mounting points before mounting the Magnetic Protective Case.
- The DJI Action 2 Camera Unit, Front Touchscreen Module, or Power Module's power and data communication will not be affected by mounting the Magnetic Protective Case.
- Verify that the Magnetic Protective Case is mounted securely before recording. The protective case should not be removed while the DJI Action 2 is powered on.
- Push the camera unit or expansion module away from the Magnetic Protective Case to remove it.
- Some areas can only select the standard 48 °C Auto-Stop Rec Temp because of local regulations.
- When using the DJI Action 2 Waterproof Case, DJI Action 2 Macro Lens, or DJI Action 2 Magnetic Headband, remove the Magnetic Protective Case from the Camera Unit.
- In biking, vehicle mounting, and other fast-moving situations, it is recommended to remove the Power Module and the Front Touchscreen Module.
- The Magnetic Protective Case should be removed prior to using the DJI Action 2 in salt water.
All Products , Best selling products , Bestseller Products , Camera Accessories , New Arrivals , New products
Questions concerning this product ?
Ask an expert
Dial +1(647) 490-4003