The Audio Box GO gives you all the connections you need to record while on the go or in your home studio and is incredibly affordable, unexpectedly powerful, and compact enough to fit in your pocket. You'll have all the tools you need to start creating like a pro, whether you're recording a guitar riff at practice or a full-length solo album in your bedroom. The Audio Box GO is ideal for anyone who wants to start recording right away because it works with both PCs and mobile devices.
Your new recording studio will be operational right out of the box thanks to the inclusion of Studio One® Prime and the Studio Magic software bundle for Mac® and Windows®. You may record wherever sound leads you with Audio Box GO.
Small is beautiful.
We built the Audio Box GO tiny enough to throw into your guitar case or laptop bag because, true to its name, it is so powerful and packed with features that you'll want to carry it everywhere. The Audio Box GO interface is perfect for tiny home studios since it works well with Apple and Android smartphones as well as laptops and desktop computers. There aren't any unique drivers or software that you need to download and install because it complies with USB class. Moreover, there is no complicated power source to deal with because it is bus-powered.
Sound great when connected to anything.
A PreSonus® XMAX-L ampere, created with more than 25 years of experience in the recording studio, is a feature of the Audio Box GO. Additionally, it offers professional XLR condenser microphones 50 dB of gain and +48v phantom power, ensuring that your recordings sound clear, articulate, and noise-free. Keyboards, drum machines, and other instruments can all be recorded using the combo jack's dual function as a line-level input. Electric guitars and basses can be connected to a dedicated Instrument input so that you can simultaneously record guitar and vocals.
Included is top-notch recording software.
Although the Audio Box GO audio interface is compatible with almost all macOS and Windows audio-recording programmers, it also includes a free Studio One Prime license, providing you with a full recording solution. Studio One is simple to use and allows you to compose, record, and produce your masterpiece without becoming sidetracked by the tools. It was created by creative people for creative music production. Then when you're prepared to travel, download Capture Duo for nothing to take advantage of two-track recording everywhere you go.
Loud and clear.
The Audio Box GO offers balanced Main outputs for connecting professional studio monitors like the PreSonus Eris-series, as well as a surprisingly potent Headphone output for listening in loud and clear. Also, you receive a simple-to-use Mix control that combines audio from your hardware inputs and software to produce a monitor mix so you may record vocals while listening to the songs you've already recorded and stay motivated.
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Display: None
- Channels of I/O: 2 Inputs / 2 Outputs
- Maximum Sampling Rate: 96 kHz / 24-Bit
- Number of Microphone Preamps: 1 Preamp
- Built-In Microphone: None
- Input Level Adjustment: 2 x Knob
- Expansion Slots: None
- Phantom Power: 48 V ± 2 V, Selectable On/Off
- Digital Audio I/O: None
- Host Connection / USB: 1 x USB-C (Class-Compliant)
- Host Connection Protocol: USB 2.0
- USB (Non-Host): None
- Sync I/O: None
- Network I/O: None
- MIDI I/O: None
- Wireless Connectivity: None
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz ±3 dB
- Maximum Input Level:
- Mic Inputs: +10 dBu (1 kHz, 0.5% THD)
- Line Inputs: +19 dB
- Hi-Z Inputs: +13 dB
- Headphone Output Power: 30 mW per Channel into 60 Ohms
- Mic Inputs: 1.4 Kilohms
- Line/Hi-Z Inputs: 750 Kilohms
- Line Outputs: 51 Ohms
- Dynamic Range:
- A/D Converters: 90 dB (A-Weighted, 48 kHz Sample Rate)
- D/A Converters: 102 dB (A-Weighted, 48 kHz Sample Rate)
- SNR: Headphone Outputs: 90 dB (A-Weighted, 1 kHz, Max Gain)
- Mic Inputs: < 0.004% (Unweighted, 1 kHz, Unity Gain, at +4 dBu)
- Line Outputs: < 0.007% (A-Weighted, 1 kHz)
- Headphone Outputs: < 0.08% (A-Weighted, 1 kHz, Max Gain)
- dBFS Reference Level: +10 dBu = 0 dBFS
- Sample Rates: 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 kHz
- Sample Rate Conversion: None
- Bit Depths: 24-Bit
- Latency: Zero-Latency Direct Monitoring
- Sync Sources: Internal
- OS Compatibility:
- macOS 10.13 or Later
- Windows 10 or Later (64-Bit Only)
- Chrome OS
- iPad OS
- Included Software: Studio One Prime
- Compatible Software (Not Included): Any Core Audio (Mac) Compliant Software
- RAM Requirements: 4 GB
- Storage Requirements: 200 MB
- Required Hardware: USB Cable (Included)
- Power Requirements: USB Bus Power
- Dimensions: 4.25 x 3.3 x 1.73" / 10.79 x 8.4 x 4.39 cm
- Weight: 0.5 lb. / 0.2 kg
All Products , Audio & Video Accessories , Best selling products , Bestseller Products , New Arrivals , New products
Questions concerning this product ?
Ask an expert
Dial +1(647) 490-4003